Web Developer Job Description
An opportunity has arisen to help develop the web presence of a new youth driven organisation working to reform drug policy. The developer will be responsible for the creation and design of the website according to specification.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To design and develop the website ensuring strong functionality and optimisation.
- To providing training to volunteers on how to update and maintain the website.
- To help develop and evaluate our online strategy.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is desirable.
- Web/Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Dedication to ending the War on Drugs.
The opportunity to work within a developing dynamic network of drug policy reform advocates. Travel expenses and lunch will be covered when visiting the head office.
In order to apply send your CV to Levent Akbulut at firstname.lastname@example.org.